After much construction and anticipation, LA developer Rick Caruso's latest lifestyle center Palisades Village is set to début this weekend. The 125,000-square-foot open-air development officially opens Saturday, September 22, and there'll be a full schedule of happenings from 10am to 8pm to toast all of its cool boutiques and restaurants.
Since our last update on the Village's stylish directory, there've been even more additions to its retail therapy and R&R lineup: Edgy-cool designer Anine Bing, Chanel Beauté, luxe colorful designer Cynthia Rowley, mindful accessories and essentials brand Cuyana, men's grooming salon Gornick & Drucker, organic kids clothing label mini mioche (which is opening its first U.S. outpost there), premium denim and clothing label Paige, home furnishings and decor brand Serena & Lily, global-cool home decor brand St. Frank, footwear designer Tamara Mellon, and high-end eyewear shop Village Optic.
The Village's dining scene is also welcoming even more eateries: Blue Ribbon Sushi, See's Candies, and Sumo Dog will serve the center's hungry shoppers.
Excited for it? The festivities kick off with a ribbon cutting at 9:45am with Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, actor Billy Crystal, and "other surprise guests." There'll also be live music, crafts, giveaways, and special deals at Palisades Village throughout the day.
Below, we've rounded up a few more grand opening happenings at specific shops, and stay tuned as we'll be adding more goings-ons as they're confirmed.
- towne by Else Walker, 10am to 12pm: Grand opening party
- Anine Bing, 12 to 5pm: The cool designer will be on hand to meet shoppers from 2 to 5pm, and there'll be complimentary champagne, Swedish candy, and custom monogramming with purchase from 12 to 5pm
- Carbon38, 3pm: The fashionable fitness retailer is hosting a free dance cardio and toning class, plus giving away treats
- Port Via, 3 to 7pm: Enjoy a live acoustic jazz trio performance
- PAIGE, 5 to 7pm: The brand will be offering free chain-stitch monogramming by LA's own Lot, Stock & Barrel; note that there's a limit of two per person and no returns/exchanges on embroidered items
- Cuyana, 2 to 5pm: The minimalist brand is offering free monogramming and giveaways; plus, there'll be free cotton candy and Whispering Angel Rosé while Helen's Wines will be pouring a specially-curated selection of vino at an interactive wine bar
- The Little Market, all day:will be offering customized candles and an on-site calligrapher who'll be personalizing bags
- Bay Theatre by Cinépolis, all day: will be offering free popcorn, movie ticket giveaways, and other prizes
- Botanica Bazaar, all day: The wellness-minded apothecary will have a rep from Immunocologie on hand and will be giving a travel-sized gift with purchase of any of the brand's product
- Rachel Zoe, first two weeks: There'll be a "secret" discount code for shoppers
- See's Candies, all day: The sweets shop will be gifting the first 100 customers a free tote; shoppers will also enjoy free samples, giveaways, and a free Taste of See's candy box with a $25+ purchase
- Serena & Lily, all day: The luxe home furnishings and decor brand is treating guests to free popsicles
- St. Frank, all day: The global-cool home decor brand is serving prosecco and wine all day, plus raffling off a $500 shopping spree
- SunLife Organics, all day: The healthy juice bar and eatery will be treating visitors to free samples
- Village Optic, all day: Free champagne
- Vintage Grocers, all day: will be giving the first 200 shoppers a reusable bag filled with swag; plus all guests enjoy free validation and samples throughout the day
Can't make it to tomorrow's festivities? Keep an eye on this space — we'll be sharing a peek inside the stylish shopping and dining hub next week.
15225 Palisades Village Lane, Pacific Palisades, CA