There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Reduce. Reuse. Refill: Where to get your products topped off in L.A. [LAist]
- Chanel takes over Chateau Marmont to fête new fragrance campaign with Margot Robbie [L.A. Times]
- How LA neighborhoods got their names [Curbed L.A.]
- Lethal Amounts art gallery and label stages protest outside designer Lauren Moshi's Robertson boutique [L.A. mag]
- Weed is finally legal to pack when flying out of LAX, but there's a catch [L.A. Taco]
- Hollywood skin experts on repairing your sun damage after summer break [THR Style]
- Beloved French restaurant Cafe D'Etoile closes in WeHo after 36 years [Eater L.A.]