There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Why did Tartine's massive Manufactory in DTLA close after one year? [Eater L.A.]
- Hollywood stylists on their top last-minute holiday gifts [THR Style]
- See how much L.A.'s skyline has changed in a decade [Curbed L.A.]
- Thousands gather for impeachment rallies in Southern California [L.A. mag]
- DTLA's Chinese American Museum scores a new look & more space [LADT News]
- Iconic Venice boardwalk eatery Jody Maroni's to close after 40 years [Yo! Venice]
- Art Deco landmark Wilshire Bullocks building to toast 90th birthday [Larchmont Buzz]