There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- L.A. spent $19 million on N95 masks, resales are lagging [KTLA]
- L.A. Pride adds in-person ticketed events to its June calendar [ABC]
- 933 vaccinated Angelenos test positive for COVID-19, 12 died [Patch]
- Effort to recall L.A. DA George Gascón officially underway [DailyNews]
- L.A. budget vote boosts spending on parks, relief programs, & LAPD [LAT]
- L.A. restaurant reopening woes: Spacing, staffing, rising food costs [LAist]
- All aboard? L.A. to Coachella Valley train service planned [Palm Desert Patch]
- West Hollywood's legendary Irv's Burgers returns for one-day pop-up [EaterLA]
- LAPD says random, violent attacks by unhoused residents are on the rise [CBS]
- Nearly a third of California's restaurants permanently closed as pandemic set in [ABC]
- California unveils sweeping plan for full reopening on June 15 as COVID-19 fades [LAT]
Main photo: The Grove
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.