There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Celebrate 4/20 with L.A. neighborhood weed pairings [LAT]
- Life-sized teddy bear walking from L.A. to San Francisco [ABC]
- Grunion Run in L.A. County: Look, don't touch this month [Patch]
- Tour the rich history of African Americans on Central Avenue [ABC]
- The Broad is reopening in May with lots of new things to see [LA mag]
- Pop star Christina Milian opens a cozy beignet cafe in Studio City [EaterLA]
- Attorneys say over 6,000 new beds for the homeless provided in L.A. [Spectrum]
- You can be the next owner of Echo Park's Burrito King — for $120K [EastsiderLA]
- Cinerama Dome among ArcLight, Pacific Theatres to close due to pandemic [NPR]
- Jon & Vinny team up with L.A.'s new NFL stadium for concession menus [EaterLA]
- L.A.'s canine crime wave has Angelenos keeping their pets on a tight leash [LAmag]
- Who is hardest hit by the coronavirus? The answer is in the air, UCLA study says [DailyNews]
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.