There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- L.A. plans nearly $1 billion for homeless programs [LAT]
- Hate crimes against Asian Americans in L.A. more than double [LAT]
- L.A. Taco's guide to living your best cannabis life in L.A. on 4/20 [LATaco]
- TikTok is fueling this immense night market in Lincoln Heights [EaterLA]
- Report details pandemic-driven job losses in LA's creative economy [LABJ]
- Goop Kitchen among 10 new lockdown-improved L.A. meal services [THR]
- L.A. Phil's Gustavo Dudamel to become music director of Paris Opera [SMNP]
- WeHo debuts weekend pedestrian zone to give local businesses a boost [ABC]
- L.A. group issues recommendations for reassessing public monuments [KTLA]
- Garcetti proposes $1,000 a month guaranteed basic income pilot for L.A. [LAist]
- A new record shop in an old DTLA church is celebrating L.A.'s party scene [LAmag]
- What role will federal COVID-19 aid play in next year's L.A. city budget? [DailyNews]
- Biden's infrastructure plan spurs discussion of rail service from L.A. to Vegas [KTLA]
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.