There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- A Banksy exhibition is coming to L.A. this summer [TimeOut]
- In East Hollywood, tenants unite to fight evictions [KnockLA]
- Caitlyn Jenner running for governor of California [ThePrideLA]
- Gas prices on the rise in Los Angeles and Orange Counties [CBSLA]
- L.A. County continues to report progress in coronavirus fight [LAT]
- Judge gives L.A. more time to put up $1 billion for homelessness [LAT]
- Eastsiders share their memories of Boyle Heights' iconic Sears [EastsiderLA]
- 2021 Oscars best dressed: Carey Mulligan, Viola Davis, Andra Day, more [THR]
- L.A.'s retail regrowth continues with Free Market opening in Playa Vista [WWD]
- L.A. restaurants and hotels honor Oscar nominees with specialty cocktails [THR]
- BLM demonstrators gather in Fairfax to voice need for further police reform [KTLA]
- What 'Preserving Los Angeles' could mean for the future of SoCal cities [Daily News]
Main photo: Mojoey/Flickr
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.