There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- L.A.'s oldest bowling alley is reopening in Highland Park [ABC]
- L'Oréal USA to open second company hub in El Seguno [WWD]
- L.A. County moves closer to the yellow tier for reopening [NBC]
- Disneyland's reopening: See photos inside the park [USAToday]
- L.A. Arts District gets $2 billion redevelopment proposal [LABiz]
- 5 arrested in robbery of Lady Gaga's dogs, attempted murder [LAT]
- Billionaire philanthropist and art collector Eli Broad dies at 87 [LAmag]
- L.A. County launches $33.4 million in grants for park development [LATFUSA]
- Traffic was historically low in 2020. The death toll on LA's streets was not [LAist]
- L.A. libraries will partially reopen in May, including six Eastside locations [EastsiderLA]
- State begins cleanup of tons of trash on SoCal freeways, following I-Team report [NBC]
- Families brace for evictions as L.A.'s Rental Assistance Program closes [SpectrumNews1]
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.