There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Where to eat at LAX, 2021 edition [EaterLA]
- Is it time to fence off Echo Park Lake? [EastsiderLA]
- The history Los Angeles has lost to the pandemic [C&M]
- Will L.A. flatten an iconic Boyle Heights tortilla factory? [LAT]
- After 14-month pause, Costco bringing back free samples [CBS]
- L.A. County reports four deaths, 175 new cases of COVID-19 [LAT]
- Coachella and Stagecoach festivals announce April 2022 dates [Billboard]
- Black residents now top L.A. County's coronavirus death rates [Daily News]
- High cost of Los Angeles homeless camp raises eyebrows and questions [NPR]
- Housing for homeless at Westside parks, beaches? L.A. will study it [Daily News]
- L.A. County fire officials urge against fireworks amid elevated fire conditions [KTLA]
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.