There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Meghan and Harry welcome baby girl, Lilibet Diana [CNN]
- L.A. mayor Eric Garcetti approves $11.2B city budget [CBS]
- Outdoor and to-go alcohol sales allowed to continue all year [LA Patch]
- City-wide scramble to vaccinate more people before 6/15 reopening [ABC]
- California has one of the lowest coronavirus transmission levels in the U.S. [LAT]
- After 15 months away, Smorgasburg L.A. plots a post-pandemic return [EaterLA]
- Los Angeles County summer jobs program for underserved youth begins [FoxLA]
- 10% of people living in Los Angeles County plan to move away in the next year [ABC]
- Tenants feel stranded as L.A. cuts back on unpermitted housing enforcement [LAist]
- Man and woman arrested for road rage shooting of 6-year-old Aiden Leos [DailyNews]
- L.A. bars hope to bounce back from the pandemic with help from old regulars [LAmag]
- Natural History Museums' virtual exhibit highlights Mexican perspectives [BeverlyPress]
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.