There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- The most essential burger spots in Los Angeles [EaterLA]
- More tiny homes in the works for the Valley and Westside [UrbanizeLA]
- L.A.'s young and healthy head to Bakersfield for COVID-19 vaccine [LAT]
- Long-awaited Pendry West Hollywood Hotel opens to guests [WeHoVille]
- After 90 years, Sears in Boyle Heights is holding its final sale [EastsiderLA]
- DTLA's Million Dollar Theater offering free J&J vaccines, walk-ins [LAWeekly]
- Sheriff: Tiger Woods SUV crash caused by unsafe speeds of about 85 MPH [NBCLA]
- Migrant children to be temporarily housed in Long Beach Convention Center [CBSLA]
- Tinhorn Flats co-owner arrested for 3rd time in COVID compliance battle [DailyNews]
- Disneyland tickets, reservations process announced ahead of April 30 reopening [USAToday]
- Group led by designer Trina Turk files lawsuit opposing Marilyn Monroe statue in Palm Springs [THR]
- California plans to remove restrictions June 15, ending COVID tier system — but masks still required [LAist]
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.