There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Look around the freshly renovated Formosa Cafe in West Hollywood [Curbed L.A.]
- Kimora Lee Simmons' new Beverly Hills Korean spa offers CBD infusions [THR Style]
- L.A.-based Forever 21 seeks restructuring advice to avoid bankruptcy [WSJ]
- Supreme Court rules L.A. clothing brand Fuct can trademark 'scandalous' name [CNN]
- Possible measles exposure at Geffen Playhouse & Toscana Brentwood causes alarm [L.A. mag]
- Kim Kardashian just trademarked 'Kimono.' Let the backlash begin [L.A. Times]
- Zone change approved, Amoeba Music to be torn down [L.A. Business Journal]