There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- Officials concerned over street takeovers in L.A. [KTLA]
- Low COVID rates, deaths continue for L.A. County [LAT]
- Inside Pomona's temporary shelter for migrant children [LAist]
- Activists urge less funding for LAPD, end to oil drilling [DailyNews]
- After five straight series losses, the Dodgers are looking for answers [ESPN]
- 78-year-old veteran distance runner to run from L.A. to Washington, D.C. [NBC]
- L.A. application for permanent housing moves online in new process [Venice Patch]
- L.A. to offer COVID shots at all city vaccination sites without an appointment [ABC]
- Two L.A. culinary giants collaborate on Academy Museum restaurant this fall [EaterLA]
- Punk rock show near Elysian Valley triggers police response and SigAlert [EastsiderLA]
- Newsom promises additional $600 stimulus checks for Californians, $1100 for famililes [LAT]
Main photo: Office of the California Governor Gavin Newsom
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.