There's plenty of news fit to print about Los Angeles — here's a roundup of noteworthy local headlines from across the World Wide Web.
- What Prince Philip learned from Hollywood [THR]
- 5 Los Angeles poets on life beyond the pandemic [LAT]
- LAUSD outlines recommended plans for extended school year [LAist]
- Jiyeon Lee, a bright L.A. fashion star, designs for Shein [ApparelNews]
- How did Rodeo Drive become the most luxe street in the area? [LAmag]
- L.A. and O.C. museum exhibitions: Wayne Thiebaud, Yoshimoto Nara [LAT]
- Harry Kooperstein, 'Live from the Hollywood Bowl' director dies at 79 [THR]
- Vaccine supply will dip in L.A. County next week as eligibility expands [ABC]
- A "village" of homeless shelters is forming in Echo Park parking lot [EastsiderLA]
- It's time for a shelter-first policy to address L.A.'s homelessness crisis [DailyNews]
- Mobile clinic to bring vaccine to Central American Indigenous L.A. residents [LAT]
- 4 arrested in connection with weekend Huntington Beach rallies had weapons, police say [OCR]
Homepage photo: LACMA
Want more L.A. retail, fashion, events, and lifestyle news? Never miss a story — subscribe to our newsletter below to stay updated on L.A.'s stylish scene and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from UncoverLA or our partners.